Thursday 12 June 2008

Fear

"There are somethings we should fear, somethings we could fear but hardwork and trying shouldn't be one of those fears" -- June 13 2008

I have an anxiety problem. Quite often its not something I can't control and usually, its over something that seems quite trivial. Should I buy this tie, should I buy that tie. Should I go with the white shirt or the blue shirt? Hardly life or death situations but for some odd reason I tense up.

Even more unusual, when I am in the kitchen, making something reasonably complicated, I always find myself singing or humming. Its one of those mysteries of the mind that I want to solve.

It brings up another idea I had.. I have been reading a lot about zen recently..
" Mistakes are there to be made, but so are the lessons that you learn from them."

No comments: