Tuesday 10 June 2008

Dreams

"Reach for your dreams, nothing is impossible. Besides, no one else can live them for you" -- June 11

When I was growing up, I always hear of things that I cannot do or shouldn't do. Not because they were dangerous or illegal but people always viewed them as impossible. I can't be a pro tennis player because I am too short. I shouldn't be a doctor because its hard work and no body appreciates you when you do something right but love to hate you when you are wrong.

I always feel that people see the bad because thats what they want to see.

Zig Zaglar once said "You can't be great for something you are going to do, only for what you have done"

Another one of my personal favorites is "Fate can lead you where you need to go but you alone must decide to make the last great leap"

So did I succeed? Am I a pro tennis player or a doctor? Well... not yet but then again, the story is not over yet.

No comments: