Monday 7 April 2008

To Begin A Journey

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Confucius

So why post a blog to air only my thoughts and quote some already famous quotes. Well...when I started the year, I like many made a resolution. Unlike everyone else, I made my resolution in October.

As I sat, I realized that although I have lived a fulfilling life that even a great writer would have trouble making a believable story out of, I have achieved relatively little in return. Then I happened upon quote by Henry Ford about Experts.

I realized I was that expert so I resolved to improve myself on the three pillars of my life that I decided are important to me. So that this lifetime will achieve a great deal like my grandfather and grandmother believed it can.

I hope to detail my climb from the foot of the mountain that stands before me to the summit.

Along the way, I have linked up with some very knowledgeable guys who generally know what they are talking about like Author of "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" - Tom Venuto and Author of "Truth about Abs" - Mike Greary and a list of more I hope to add to this list before the time is done as well as other resources like Author of "Options Made Easy" - Guy Cohen.

If you got questions, leave me a comment and I will try to answer them when I come across them.

No comments: